Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Saturday 20 February 2010

The Holy Church Mouse

I walk in toes in-between..
Legs of the faithful..
I hear their praises ..
Hallelujah song, sang  high..

My domain is a castle..
Crosses stands as my emblem..
I hear their voices..
Words of love they share..
I see their faces, ..
Body language of caring..

In silent rooms,..
I hear their confessions..
Remorse trembling with every word..
Said, spoken in whispers ..

Thee, you are forgiven
..
Joys expressed over burdens lifted..
Light as a feather ..

Though, I know not to..
Show my face,..
It scares them all..
I live in this house..
My domain is a castle..
My emblem Crosses..
My reputation still casts..
Shadows on my holiness..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...