Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Tuesday 23 February 2010

I don't ask for Much

I Don't ask for too much,..
Coz then u get too much,..
T' u have to do much,..
Rematch, re-do,..
Just to get it right, righteo..

Much I do to get on by,..
By March we getting close to spring,..
Springs in my steps, steps taken to proceed,..
Proceeds got to be saved,..
Served secrets of how the rich got richer,..
Ask Richy rich, his richly rich..

Still I don't ask for too much,..
Greens are nice like cash money,..
Green eyes are not,..
Like not funny monsters...

I am content with the contents,..
In containers that contains..
What I have got,..

My contains are cryptic, in incognito..
T' rest of my containings, are concentrate..
“n please concentrate don't let me loose u”..
It is to be diluted hence,..
Populated to realise it's full glory..

Still I don't ask for much, too much,..
Just much, in aqua n air..
Is all I need, to get on by..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...