Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Old Alliance Lost

My pen bleeds, 
Bleeds battles on old alliance lost..
In fields in years of our youth..


By the open fire,
Burning Steaks,..
Herbs and mash mellows..


Where laughter’s of funny jokes were shared..
Funnier were those that came..
From the name that today eludes me..
Sits on my tongue, refusing to be named..


In our hippie days..
When music and world peace..
Was the politics we spoke..

Burn Bush, 

Poppet Blair, 
War is bad..

The grown-ups were a bore..
Torturing us with 

Worrying songs of tomorrow..

In a blink, 

Stone dropped in ponds, oceans..
Sent chuckles splashing..
In different directions of geography..

Now new alliance formed now
A
few old one’s still attached to..
Not always for reasons of friendship..
For that is lost now..

Under this pea tree, in reminiscence..
My pen bleeds memories in droplets
Pouring, oozing down on paper..

Of old alliance lost
..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...