Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Thursday, 1 April 2010

He once was a genius, In April fool

A friend once said to me...
He found himself thinking, he said..
“
Like so many before me, you know..
I just found my self thinking”

OK fair enough, I said, in said reply..
Fair enough, we all do the wondered 

Thinking sometimes..
Mind you, Just "sometimes" , I say..
Don't go misquoting me now..

Go on then, lay down your thinking 

Cup in cards play, on the table, I said..
He looked, nodded his head..


Sure now, to some level..
That I am not, now going to think..
Of him to be loosing his marbles..

If he said, “
If it rained half the amount
It does on this here Island of the
Queens country” he said..


He has got a point..
My man is on to something..
Awaiting in suspense on the..
Edge of my seat,  for the punch line..


My man is a genius in thinking..
Drum beats in waiting, was I, in anticipation ..
My man is unto something, in saying..

“
Would the parks still be green?” He said..
Is that it, seriously, you can not be serious..
Seriously leaving me, hanging in suspense like that..
I said to my man ..

He looked and shook his head..
Looking at me with the '
Now look'..
“
You must be loosing you marbles
 m8”, He said..
“
If you don't think that, that is original enough”

My man,  just took me on a jokers fun park ride..
All while I was still, seat, sat where it all begun..
My man, once was a genius..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...