Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Monday 5 April 2010

Stones In puddles

Stones dropped in puddles..
Someone dropped a stone, in my puddle..
In my puddle, droplets in ripple ..



Sending waves, through my tender..
Who dares to stands, on my shadow..
Pouring rage, in my calmness..

Blood shot in my eye..
Heart rate on the high..
Temperaments held by a whisker..
Just a whisker of thread in tow..
Who dares to stands, on my shadow..

Hey, but coolness in cool..
I am but always..
Always cool, calm and collected..



I collect my shadows in puddles..
And I do my walk on by...

Not to be mistaken, by any way how..
Necessary, I can still flood in water falls..

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. "I collect my shadows in puddles."

    Interesting poem. Glad I found your blog since I love poetry.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...