Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Wine of love


For what horse paths, I travel by..
For what pavements, I trekk on by..

On journeys to fetch, oh fetch you by..
To quench my taste, with fountain flow..

Your aqua of love, I so much crave ..
Your need for me, I so much embrace..

A hundred miles, I walk on by..
It leaves no dust, on these here feet..

A hundred more, I will walk on again..
To horse you back, to my homely den..

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the marriage of the simple and complex in this post. But for some reason the following lines seem the most powerful...classic in a sense:

    "For what horse paths, I travel by..
    For what pavements, I trekk on by.."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...