Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Networkblogs

Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Sing Songs, Love Song



Sweet Serenade 


# If I had a guitar 
# I would  play 
#This love song in my head


# It rings bells like 
# te na na na na na na
# Like church bells  sing songs
# te na na na na na na 


# My baby, my lady, my essence 
# My sweety, darling boo, 
#If I had a guitar 
# I will play this love song in my head
# Sweet like nectar, serenade from sound


# I would serenade you 
# If I had a guitar
# My lady, my baby
# This is my love song


# Said if I had a guitar 
# Ring din, din,  
# My baby, my bimbi  
#te na na na na na na
# On mountain stand, 
#I will be now, singing songs


# Like te na na na na na
# If I had a guitar
# And you stood infront of me
# I will sing you, a love song 

3 comments:

  1. Sheilagh Lee said: Interesting I love how you used the word prompts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, now I'm wondering what the music would be like...(that's a good thing)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the brightness of your song this warm summer morning. It just made my day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget