Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Monday 9 January 2012

The composite of me





The science of my existence
I am told, I am made of carbon, my bones
I am made of the heaven particles and H2O

I am science to be studied
Biology to my organs
Physics to my movement

Now chemistry, chemistry, chemistry  
Is for all sorts, a mixtures of me
Reaction on opposites and attraction

I am made of science
Brittle at certain temperatures, cold
Strong at others, bendy and sentimental

Temperamental at others
Don't go letting me catch fire
I am made of hydrogen too, you know

Precious in diamonds valued on price
Did I say, I was made of diamond
Sorry carbon, was I wrong to say diamond

But between biology, physics and chemistry
I cannot figure out, that which controls my heart
Runs tears and blood in the valleys of me, like streams

I suspect chemistry, tricky chemistry with emotion
Oh, chemistry, chemistry, and my soul you are
My subconscious you are, how so complex you are

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...