Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Sunday 29 January 2012

A Jokers Trick



Why do you stick your big red tongue, out at me 
With jokers face you pull, to taunt me  
Grinning with laughter, busting out of your sides  


You confuse me with so many messages 
You send, back and forth like a boomerang 
Made from your chin, carved like a tribal mask 


Fostering images of confidence 
A' fun loving with joy, telling me to feel at ease 
But on sides I see your darkness with jokers tricks 


The sharpness of swords you wave 
That lie silent hidden with intent 
Like t' of the Sumaria, to slice my core unexpected 


Why do you stick your big red tongue   
Out at me, to gloat on tribal mask 
Confusing me with signals you send 

11 comments:

  1. That was great. I love how you saw a tongue in this as inspiration. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool interpretation! I love that - it DOES look like a big red tongue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A terrific interpratation of the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely wonders on the red tongue,
    powerful magpie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Kat! Nice write.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha...a tongue...yeah i see that now...confusing with so many messages...yeah that can happen for sure...nice interpretation kodjo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can imagine that this is a red tongue. Lovely poem very well in balance with the painting.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ironic comments on abstract art. Well imagined and written

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm all fun loving joy and a god joke! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...