Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Sunday 8 May 2011

Lining up for Communion

Keep Out 
The foolish rush in
Where angels fear to tread , in May
And cowards are never
Tainted with sacrifie, of giving

Pour me a glass full of posion
Watch me lick
My lips in knowing 

It has to be
A mountain to be climbed,
Sweat in tore, to gain its reward

Hand me my crown of torns
Allow me to push down
To adjust and  fit well

After I will assert,
In affirmation, in joy, belief
I loved once and again in this life

6 comments:

  1. I sense a pull here between inside and out..love inside is worth more than any cup of poison..jae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great word play here, and I love your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love the picture, so cute - and your powerful final lines of your poem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kodjo,
    Finding oneself and love in this life.
    Loved the cute imagery too!

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. you write stunning poetry, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...