Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Networkblogs

Sunday, 13 November 2011

Dancing Chair



I am a good man, so I put my cards on the table 
Pick one and name as yours, label 
Lovely, dressed with finesse make it an A, A’s 

Because is with (A) as thus I see you 
You already with Queens from genesis  
The way you were born, made to be, the way you are 

I  will surround you with chairs, in dancing chairs 
And less of the competition, when the music stops 
Pick one, feel free with patience and take a sit 

The fog clears, when one nears you 
In the eye of the storm 
You are centred with piece, lovely 

So pick a music, dance with its rhythm 
Enjoy the patience of the sounds it offers 
The sanctity of the ocean breeze 

The music would not stop until you do, I promise 
The chairs will not be occupied until you do  
And the fog will always make way in your presence  

I will put my cards on the table, pick one 
I promise I would not look
But make it A(s), Lovely 

Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful expression of love and selflessness! Devotion is perfectly written in this poem.

    rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice you bring out a bit of magic...the dancing, the ocean breeze those certainly bring out the peace...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done, so full of love and devotion.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget