Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Saturday 24 March 2012

Seasons, seasons

A moment in time: seasons, what time in the day 
Does flowers blossom, sprang  
In spring to say I have come of age  
And my time is now, this is my moment  


I would be the brightest sparkle 
So soft on the eye and scented 
With aroma that drives birds 
And bees, butterflies and ladybirds  


To my nectar, I will be the essence 
Of romance and the cherry 
Of every celebrated occasion 
Blowing candles on cake  


I will mark laughter
I will mark joy
I will mark sorrow, for love lost 
I will mark remembrance, for dearly days 
 
A touch on petals, oh a touch to have on petals  
Will announce how delicate my heart is
Sensitive and in need of care 
And I will be ushered such care.  


Moments; what time in the day
Does a flower wither and fade
Is it announced with notice and count down
Is there a bell ring, on the hour to say


That, that time is here, that time is now.  
Does the sun find shade behind the moon 
To shadow its spots  light
As a sign of respect, at curtains call; moments 


3 comments:

  1. I like the part about "Does the sun find shade", I have seriously never thought about the sun finding any shade, although if I was to ever go to the sun I think I would want lots of shade. I also have never really thought much about when a flower dies. It just seems like once it has been cut off the plant that it is slowly dying from that point on.

    I like how you make me think about these things.

    Happy Theme Thursday, thanks for sharing this poem with us.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...