Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Networkblogs

Saturday, 24 March 2012

Seasons, seasons

A moment in time: seasons, what time in the day 
Does flowers blossom, sprang  
In spring to say I have come of age  
And my time is now, this is my moment  


I would be the brightest sparkle 
So soft on the eye and scented 
With aroma that drives birds 
And bees, butterflies and ladybirds  


To my nectar, I will be the essence 
Of romance and the cherry 
Of every celebrated occasion 
Blowing candles on cake  


I will mark laughter
I will mark joy
I will mark sorrow, for love lost 
I will mark remembrance, for dearly days 
 
A touch on petals, oh a touch to have on petals  
Will announce how delicate my heart is
Sensitive and in need of care 
And I will be ushered such care.  


Moments; what time in the day
Does a flower wither and fade
Is it announced with notice and count down
Is there a bell ring, on the hour to say


That, that time is here, that time is now.  
Does the sun find shade behind the moon 
To shadow its spots  light
As a sign of respect, at curtains call; moments 


3 comments:

  1. I like the part about "Does the sun find shade", I have seriously never thought about the sun finding any shade, although if I was to ever go to the sun I think I would want lots of shade. I also have never really thought much about when a flower dies. It just seems like once it has been cut off the plant that it is slowly dying from that point on.

    I like how you make me think about these things.

    Happy Theme Thursday, thanks for sharing this poem with us.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget