Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Tuesday 23 March 2010

My Chinese Cookie

I am gliding..
Earth awaits my faith..
With a coin tossed in air..

Gravity of us, coin and I ..
That is..as with gravity drop..
Of identically weighted twins..

The drop reveals what..
The Chinese cookie..
Holds in secrets..
I await in suspense..

I hope I don't burnout, this day..
Before my time I pray
I pray Sahara's misfortunes..
Does not besiege my fortune..
In my vulnerability..

And I hold tight on dreams..
For good fortunes..
To be of my cookie..
Hoping for the better best..
I cooked these cookies me self..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...