Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Sunday 14 March 2010

On A Mothering Sunday

What's good Mothering Monalisa...
Your smile radiates..
Shimmering ecstasy of oscillation journeyed..

Through the oceans and beyond..

Through static time to my door..
With greetings of tenderness and of loving..

For on the ninth month..
You gave me life from your womb..
Onto this here earth I grace..

You milked me and gave me strength..
With the sweet delicacy of your bosom..
You mothered me and nursed my wounds..

You gave me confidence..
And called me your Hero..
You told me the stars..
Were the first rest stops on my journey..

With you I know an unbreakable love..
The joy I see with the smile on your face..
Brings me happiness; my plugged in, source of strength...
Hope you have a wonderful day..
Monalisa.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...