Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Rain Drops

Rain drops on my forehead,..
Showering me down ..
With heavens grace,..
Felt physical blessing..
Like John t' Baptist working..

Heavens doors opened..
A two way connection formed...
My wetness from the rain...
Washes my souls dirtiness..

Still it rains, on my window...
A need for it provided...
By my very nature as human..


Still it rains, rains..
Rain drops on my forehead..
Rainbows to follow after..

8 comments:

  1. Ah, the rainbows make it worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice usage of icon words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice magpie, i like how rain is a healer for our souls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the regenerative power of water. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Powerful reminder of our humanness... and the need to rinse our souls every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beauty rain is...a blessing to often taken for granted....nice love affair with it here....sorry i have not been around more lately...my husband has been ill...but thank you for your stops in...bkm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good lead-up, love the finish line.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...