Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Saturday 13 March 2010

The Veggie Issue

I am willing to eat, but
Why can't I just eat a cow..
And have my greens,..
When t' cow does all t' green eating,..


Why can't I eat a rabbit..
And have a carrot..
When t' rabbit does all t' carroting..


What would a brother have to do,..
Why can't I delegate..
To t' animal farm..
My greens and peas..


Beans I like..
But I would have to be excused..
And leave t' room after, before the before..
For t' sake of good manners,..

Pop goes the weasel


Sometimes;..
I am just caught unaware..

With a cough and a sneeze..
Then oops, pop goes the weasel..


Are eggs for veggie foods..
I see no flesh on them..
Aha, aaah but oops,

Again pop goes t' weasel..


The cow's weasel,..
Is harmful to the ozone..
Or so I am told..
I wonder if ours is t' same..
Oops, pop goes the weasel
...


And for the plate of greens..
Hmmmm, pop goes the weasel..
I do like  my greens...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...