Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Wednesday 3 March 2010

The Firm, Yea we cool like that!


Family Day out


Criss cross, legs crossed...
Hands on the waist, check..
Hands to posture, postured..
Ieeeeeeeeeeee,...that's style



Shades on, 
On with the stunting..
Yeah we cool like that...

It's in the blood, blood line..
Swagger is to Sir..
As elegance is to my Lady..
Me sweety, Me Darling!!


Its naturally occurring..
Like flowers to spring..
And that’s that, right there..

Ieeeeeeeeeeeeee.. 

It is a cousin to confidence..
Self-esteem, self-awareness..
Falls in line, 

Like chapters in a book read..
And I am just saying ..

Ieeeeeeeeeee 

He said, she said..
“You may call me Seany B”..
She said, he said ..
Vienna just said..
“Check me out!!”..



Ieeeeeeeeeee
And I am with the firm, family
Playing god father, on role play
With the camera, snap, snap, flash light
Yeah we cool like that! ..
Ieeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The title of this one just caught my eye, so I had to check it out. Love it! And a great photo to go with it too! You capture the swagger and jauntiness of youth so well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...