Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Saturday 13 March 2010

Saturday Night, After The Before

Options; ..
On Edges, Verges, Cliff Hangers,..
In quick sand, beer goggles,..
Blurry speech..
That means its Saturday night..
After the before in the now..
And you drunk,..

Options;..
Free cab drive and hotel rooms..
Till the morning break,..
Am I being booked?..
Watch it, Mr Officer!..
I know my rights...


Options;..
Get walking sleeps on pavements,..
Caught on camera by Google map..
Options;..
Make a run for it out of the cab,..
Pray the driver is no ..
Usain Bolt ..

Options;..
Pay, pay double pay the cab fair..
Just to get home,..
Just coz to the cab driver..
“You drunken fool, ..
Don’t puke in my cab”..

Options;..
Optionless, Dead ends..

Running out of Options,..

Resolve;..
I will not drink again,..
Promises only lasting for the week,..
Options..lol jokes..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...