Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Friday 19 March 2010

Sprinkling Colours Into Hearts





If I was to grow wings..
I will fly up, high into the heavens..
Paint a Picasso in the sky,...

Wash my brush off colours..
And sprinkle freely from it..
Onto the hearts of earth,..
Putting more colours in days..

Self portrait;..
And to have been born..
Into absolute beggary..
Will I be the same person..
I am in presence ...

Imagine..
If I had no legs to foot path..
Nor eyes, to see past..
No nose to smell scent..
Nor ears to hear song..


Will I still have been known..



By half the people I know today..
And find my way to loves den..

I now realize, I am with wings..
And this is my Picasso onto skies..
Sprinkling colours freely off my brush...

Into this here, earth’s hearts..

This is my Piscasso to you
With warm, warmth attached 

This is my Picasso to the world 
Painted with poetry of words 
Metaphor of reasoning, as my Picasso to you

10 comments:

  1. Love the image of a painting a Picasso in the sky and a way of becoming immortal

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah and you paint it beautifully...to bring colour into the world by touching the hearts of others...that is a high calling....nice one shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your poem is a Picasso with words. A masterpiece my friend.

    Nice One Shot
    Just a reminder that we would love you to enter the One Stop Competition (ends oct 22).

    Moon Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent use of your wings :) Great poem and I quote the line "Onto the hearts of earth,.." Cool how that line fits in with the overall concept. A very revealing poem. Nice One Shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very well done.. I liked it so much...

    ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Om Namah Shivaya
    Twitter: @VerseEveryDay
    Blog: http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the picasso of words you wrote for us with warm colorful brush strokes..nice one shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Paint away, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the words were stroked upon the page with an artistry only picasso would know

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colours of the earth, the brilliance of the sky you give to us with your words. Well done. Gay @beachanny

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...