Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Thursday 18 March 2010

My Shortfalls

My shortfalls,
Battling with principals..
Setting fire to wet paper,
Wet flammables ..


And  I am having to say 
Am sorry to love


How do I always, manage to do that..
To bring winter to summer's days ..
Apologies to the faithful..
When birds fly..
They know not where their faults..
Free falls drops..

And on Church days,..
 I hope my sins, 
"Bless me Father for I have;"
Are nothing more, no more
Than just stupidity..

Rather than a character flaw..
And stupidity, my stupidity..
Is just a momentarily glitch..
On my state of mind..

Intoxicated by the seduction..
Of wanting, not needing..
Found wanting in blurps in blips


Still, I lay out my penance..
For the offended offence..
My first steps climb to Everest..
Knowing under microscope..
No skin looks smooth...


And flawless, sinless,
Shameless, goodness beauty..
Is just what the naked eyes sees..
With assumptions..
Of what is perceived to be known..
And principals are without test..

My shortfalls ..
Battling with principals..
Apologies to you, 
For the offence offended
It is always with my shortfalls..

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...