Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Friday 21 January 2011

Drink Games



If I was a drunk, I did say 
Who is in; who's first, who's first to go
One shot, two shot, three shot
Happy Larry, tongue gone blurry 
Lardy lardy laa laaaaaaaaaaa

Who's got the party, get crushers 
I wanna dance with somebody, well hammered 
Some sambuka on cocktails, watch him
He's tail wagging, watch him, watch him


Typical me, typical Friday
Typical, drink, drink, drunk
One Shot, two shot, three shot,go Larry
Let me have my comatose 


Who is the one with
The projectile, spat
Sat on comatose, laa laa
Come on, one more  Larry 


Me name is Larry, hi Larry, me is a tanker
Pass me the vodka, shot, shot, shot
Hit me on the cider, add the shots now
Just another Friday night with a shot


Let me have my comatose
Waking with a hanger over, on morning break
Oh what a night its been, amnesia 
Repeat, repeat games on Saturday
Let me have my comatose


If I was a drunk




Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! KD I saw the pix and promptly forgot the poem.have to go back and reread it again now. ugh eww.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KD,
    I loved the pic.
    the wordings are complimenting the pic man.
    Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He will probably get high or horny like hell if he drinks :}
    Nice poem, so realistic somehow. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...