Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Saturday 15 January 2011

Weekend Love

And I don't live by bread alone
Man shall not live by bread alone
I take tea with that, on that

I do two of that, sugar on spoons
Hot cho -cho -cho
Milk, with that

You know breads are dry
Like sticks called French
Is French stick dry, by the next day bite

Not French fries, in the States side
They once  called it
Freedom fries, irony in that

Ask the potato; one potato, two potato
If  they did rather be boiled or fried
Something to do with 
A rock and a hard place

In choices made
But for Saturday
I hang my stress


Take a breather, time out 
On rocks and the hard place post
Man shall not live by bread 
"stress" alone I say

4 comments:

  1. Well thank goodness for that :)

    I thought you might like to know I have awarded you a stylish bloggers award: http://understandingalice.blogspot.com/2011/01/how-nice.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. as the day comes full circle from tea
    to the hard stuff on the rocks
    and the hard place post!
    (which definitely isn't bread or toast!!!)

    A fun write very enjoyable for the reader!
    Lost Soul.LS / MySpace
    http://lindabarnetteseaman.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...