Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Thursday 20 January 2011

Field of Dreams

So there we are
Locked between dreams and reality
Blurry borders, of where one ends


Like earth and water
Mixed into Quagmire
Like muddy quick sand


Psychosis, in dream walk
So am I guilty for my sub-conscience
To be judged by the conscience 


And my dreams are filled with 
Characters played, in scenarios script
In my dreams, I can fly a plane

In my dreams, I am being chased, 
In my dreams, I am naked in a crowded room
In my dreams, geography has no boundaries


I wake and wonder
I try to make sense of
But I am always left pondering to know how


Do I chase myself with different faces attached
Did situations really happen in reality deja-vu 
Or was it, just an excerpt from my dreams 


Borders blur
And my sub-conscience holds secrets 
It denies my conscience the privilege of know


While all this time
I thought we were on the same team
While all this time, I look in as a third person
Trying to make sense of it all

10 comments:

  1. I love the line, my dreams are filled with characters played.......nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the depth in this piece. You've captured the essence of the complex mind! Night night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deeply complex in your unique style!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. de javu...:)

    i could see myself in those dreams...realities in dreams...oh that's my blog's name ....

    very well said and done...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting use of repetition. I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do the same...

    smart take.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings, Happy Monday! Blessings…

    Friendship Awards, Enjoy!
    Thanks for the support, You Rock!
    xxx

    come to potluck today if you did not yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah, the mind can wrap itself around one's soul in imaginery and fantasy... every person we've ever dreamed in a dream we've already met...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...