Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Monday 31 January 2011

Monday's Tabloid

See if cash money, rules the world
That means am secondary
They say am secondary


Like my life, comes after the money talk
And it's the world trade, pyramid 
The three masons, who set the rules


Sunday mails say 6 millions bees in the world
And it's only 1% , that makes the queens
And she says, and it done, it's the money talk, honey talk


And I see, and I see, and I see brother bee starving
Bony head, bony ribs, and he is starving
Lord knows, he is starving, call him, him Marvin


Red cross, lay aligned charity trucks
And poverty stands, opposite cash money
Rush money, hide money, Swiss accounts opened


And the tax is not paid by the rich, the rich,
and the rich is  famous, famously selfish
And they want it all, greedy is in, green eye seen


You see, if cash money rules the world
That means I am secondary, void social mobility
They made me secondary, second class


Pure capitalist mind set secondary, 
Rich man, poor man, big gap
Then they say, they say shhh


We know best, we educated
Eaton educated, so we know best
Best believe we know best
We politicians, we know best

2 comments:

  1. Come one man. How are rich people gonna keep op appearances?

    NICE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so hear you! About the rich not paying taxes - a pet peeve of mine. Good topic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...