Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Wednesday 12 May 2010

First Sight

From when I first set sight on her..
I was moved, lost, found by her..
Still trying to hold on to I..
Me , I , myself , had a routine set..

Synchronised in weathers play acceptance..
This was the game plan agreed upon..
Planned to the little t, dot of perfection ..

I was just fine and dandy bare..
Chaos put to harmony in abstract meaning..
Locked in vaults, emotion is absent..
Fairy tales are for the innocent..
What a bore, that to I is an upset..

We, me I myself, had a routine set..
Me, myself, just fine in lightless of dusk..
In recital, " the heart is just an organ..
Religion is just a blur, still unknown
A' grey is just natural in colour"  ..
Me, myself, we had an understanding..
Dawn was an unneeded fuss..

Then a startle sight set on thee ..
Sent volcanic eruption, through emotion sterile..
Earth was as the beginning of time..
Doubt sent through fence of fortresses ..
Of untested affirmation..

Hearts transformed to that unknown..
Awaken taste buds on addictions indulgence..
All because I set sight on her..
A loving light, in brightness flare..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...