Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Saturday 8 May 2010

I See Allure


I see with sight, in sight..
What words can not distort, 

Or disfigure in sugar coats,...
Of  the sweet or sour;..
With sight, in impact, 
Stunned in reactions felt..


A strong reaction that is..
In feeling's passion, ..
And  passionate tear drops trickle..
That which I can not deny..


Demanded by concern, ..
Conscious, conscience to act..
Painting a vivid image in my memory box..
Of flash lights, in flash back's quiver..

I see with eyes, in sight..
Light years, before I reach..
In sight, what words ..
Can not describe in marvel..

Left with an understanding..
Overwhelmed by emotional trigger..
On instincts trail..
A smile in sign language..


For still no words can describe..
What beauty beholds eyes, 
In sight seen, in capture

And I am left with aurora's ecstasy ..
A warm touch, in my heart's allure..
Oh, I do, I do have a soft spot for the eye..

Sight seen on painting
Brash strokes
On canvas walls  

10 comments:

  1. how interesting.. what the eye sees,seeing everything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, sensuous, visual. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderfully mysterious and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice...breash strokes on the wall are evocative of those reactions you speak of...nicely done...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see a passionate Magpie .. love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, there are vivid images in all our memory boxes...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Demanded by concern, ..
    Conscious, conscience to act..
    Painting a vivid image in my memory box..
    Of flash lights, in flash back's quiver..

    This piece hit home with me. All I can say is wow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the brush strokes-- it's hard to write in abstractions, but you have done a very nice job of writing a thought-provoking poem-- xxxj

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do so like this - bravo!

    Anna :o]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...