Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Sunday 16 May 2010

My Three Wishes

If I had but one wish..
Whispered in my ears by the ocean breeze..
To be used before the tied comes in...
I wish for love, oh I loved to sail off..
To new adventures of discovery..

Undiscovered worlds of quirkiness..
Wacky plants and animals unseen yet..
Landscapes hand drawn by mother nature..
Sunset horizon of beauty, only seen in paradise..
Birds with voices choirs from heaven..

If I had but one wish..
Whispered in my ears by the Irish leprechaun..
To be wished upon before the break of dawn...


I wish for wings to fly , to foreign lands..
To talk a language with foreign tongue..
To dress and eat  and dance in tribal ways..
To live a life of  tribal men, "with no tax burden"..

If I had but one wish..
Whispered in my ears by the ladybird..
To be used before the sun goes down..
I did wish, wish best of all..

That when I sit to write in dairy my quest..
Put to poem my adventures in stories..
My memory serves me well, what best..
In treasures, I gave to store in vaults..
If I had but One wish..
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...