Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Friday 7 May 2010

The Interview


How do I know if it's a yes..
It's a no, an in-between..
He gave not much away to tell..
Tell tell signs, so much searched for..
But none for show, he was benumb..

Cold as ice , smooth with it..
He gave not much, away to tell..
Until the end, he was benumb..
He gave not much, away to tell..

With such questions, in search..
He asked them all..
Like a detective, he seek to know..
And asked one more..
To be asked one back..

How do I know..
If it's a yes, it's a no..
An in-between..


Quietly I sat in waiting seats..
For honey or sting, he had to offer..
He gave not much away to tell..

1 comment:

  1. I understand, my English is not so well for reading that. But what I understood is very nice. Sorry for my English

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...