Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Networkblogs

Saturday, 1 May 2010

Invented Words

For the man who invented words..
And for English, I will give you more..
A thousand words to use alike..
For all the same, in thus in meaning..

For all the words, I want to speak..
For class that be, I find my self..
' Would Sir, have need for a cup of tea?.
"In deed I shall, oh my thank you"
Then off to the local for a little boozer..

For the words in meaning, I seek to find..
For that mentioned, yet hard to spell..
For some in French, still speaking English..
And thus in Spanish, not forgetting Latin..
I did say Chinese and yet, some more to come..

And the Oxford dictionary fattens up..
Every year, every year it does some more..
For all the words, I want to speak..
And for English, I will give you more..
But for now todalu adieu..
I await Oxford, to catch up with me..

1 comment:

  1. i love this write on words waiting on oxford
    to catch up with thee..very well done 1sisresoul

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget