Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Saturday 1 May 2010

Invented Words

For the man who invented words..
And for English, I will give you more..
A thousand words to use alike..
For all the same, in thus in meaning..

For all the words, I want to speak..
For class that be, I find my self..
' Would Sir, have need for a cup of tea?.
"In deed I shall, oh my thank you"
Then off to the local for a little boozer..

For the words in meaning, I seek to find..
For that mentioned, yet hard to spell..
For some in French, still speaking English..
And thus in Spanish, not forgetting Latin..
I did say Chinese and yet, some more to come..

And the Oxford dictionary fattens up..
Every year, every year it does some more..
For all the words, I want to speak..
And for English, I will give you more..
But for now todalu adieu..
I await Oxford, to catch up with me..

1 comment:

  1. i love this write on words waiting on oxford
    to catch up with thee..very well done 1sisresoul

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...